Welcome to my (Claire Stout) blog about my summer internship in Yellowstone National Park. I am brought here by the Student Conservation Association and given a scholarship by Americorps for my college tuition. I am interning under the head ranger at the Tower Ranger Station. This blog contains stories of my adventures and what it is like to live here in the park. There are also photos that contain me, the people I work with, and interesting things I encounter. Feel free to leave a comment and enjoy!

Yellowstone Album 3

Sunday, June 28, 2009

A Picture Post!

HAHAHA!~
I have conqured the difficulty of posting pics on blogger! As you shall see, All of my pictures are at a slide show at the top of my blog. This will be album one. Epic win for Claire. If you have any questions about a certain pic, comment on this post and I shall answer your questions. Album number two will come eventually, and with it a post. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment